Monday 16 March 2009

Comic Relief and Cats (and Anteaters)

So, it was Red Nose Day on Friday, and on Twitter I noticed (via a tweet from Paul Cornell) that one Laurie Pink was offering to draw pictures in return for donations for Comic Relief...

I looked at the pictures on her site, and really liked them, so I made my donation, and requsted some (Sneaky) cats (Although I think for most cats, 'Sneaky' is probably the default position.

Later in the evening, I asked whether I might perhaps have some Anteaters as well as or instead of the cats, because, well, Anteaters rock.

And some time on Sunday night, while I was sleeping, pictures were drawn, and I woke up on Monday morning to this

028: £10 worth of sneaky cats! Some of which are SO sneaky ... on TwitPic

Which I think anyone would agree is an extremely nice thing to wake up to on a Monday morning! You can see a bigger version (which hasn't had the edgs cut off) at Laurie's Twitpic page where you can also see the pictures done for other people.

The original deal was that Laurie was making pictures for anyone who donated, and tweeted her with details before midnight on Friday. Whether she would be prepared to consider new requests now is something whih you would have to ask her!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Dragonsally said...

Love it!

That must have been a great boost after your edgy week.

Marjorie said...

Yes, I like it so much I'm going to see if I can get the original!